I don't know what  "Formulário de Cadastro" is, but it doesn't belong as fourth
parameter.
That parameter is for From, CC, BCC headers

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rodrigo de Oliveira" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 12:39 PM
Subject: [PHP] Mail() function

Hi guys I'm having the following problem:

I have a mail() function that works by itself, coming from a html form, but when i
tryied
to put it inside a more complex script it doesn't work.

The script is at the end of the message and it is suposed to receive data from a html
form
and use it to insert data into a mySql database, wich it does without problems, and it
is
suposed to send an e-mail to certain email with the info that was received from the
form.
The data is inserted without problem into the MySql database, but the e-mail is not
sent
to the email informed in the mail() script.

Rodrigo

SCRIPT:

<?

include "db_dados.php";

?>
<?

$sql="INSERT INTO tb_tao(nome, prof, area, tel, email, celular, registro, status)
VALUES
('$nome','$prof','$area','$tel','$email','$celular','$registro','$status')";
$res=@mysql_query($sql,$id);

?>

<?

     $Destino = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]";
     $Remetente = "Formulário de Cadastro";
     $Assunto = "Profissional Adicionado";
     $Mensagem = "teste";
     mail($Destino,"$Assunto",$Mensagem,"$Remetente");
?>