Glory!

Let's say i got a bunch of Data in my mySQL Table on
my localhost. I need all this Data uploaded on my
mySQL on the Server/Internet.

Now one way is to use phpMyAdmin, Export the original
data on LocalHost to a .CSV file, then use the Server
phpMyAdmin to upload the same .CSV file to the table
on the server.

What could be an alternate, in case we dont' want to
use this lengthy procedure. Can i make one page which
will do both these things?
.OR.
Can my PHP page on my server, directly pick up data
from my localHost mySQL, and feed it in the mySQL
Table on the server?

Help needed!

Thanks,
T. Edison Jr.