On Saturday 13 July 2002 13:45, Thomas Edison Jr. wrote:
> Glory!
>
> Let's say i got a bunch of Data in my mySQL Table on
> my localhost. I need all this Data uploaded on my
> mySQL on the Server/Internet.
>
> Now one way is to use phpMyAdmin, Export the original
> data on LocalHost to a .CSV file, then use the Server
> phpMyAdmin to upload the same .CSV file to the table
> on the server.
>
> What could be an alternate, in case we dont' want to
> use this lengthy procedure. Can i make one page which
> will do both these things?
> .OR.
> Can my PHP page on my server, directly pick up data
> from my localHost mySQL, and feed it in the mySQL
> Table on the server?

If all you want is to copy data from ServerA/Database/Table to
ServerB/Database/Table you don't even need PHP.

Providing that at least one of the server allows remote access then the
easiest way is to use mysqldump. For details consult mysql manual.

/*
Love is in the offing.
                -- The Homicidal Maniac
*/