The suggestion by Mike seems feasible...  However if you are working on a
subsription form and are expecting the application to be used by alot
of people, why don't you store the info supplied by the user to a
Database as opposed to mailing it to someones box and having
a whole lot of stuff in your e-mail box...  If you still choose to go
the e-mail route, php has its own mail function:
mail($whereItsgoing, $subject, $message, $extra);

I may have gotten the parameters wrong but its in the online
documentation...
You can Check out a mail forms in php Tutorial or/and Databases
using php Tutorial online (I think its on lycos' webmonkey)...

Hope this helps...

Spike...
"René fournier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
I've looked on php.net, phpbuilder.com, and zend.com, but to no avail.
Any suggestions?

---
René Fournier,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]