From: MindHunter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 2:33 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Submit code

I am looking for PHP code that will submit (post) a form automaically to a
ANOTHER php page.  I do not want to press a submit button.  I have found a
class at PHPClasses but it is too complicated for my needs.  What is the
simplest way of doing this?  What is the theoretical approach?

The reason I need this is that I have a table output from a database after
one submits 'n list of variables (form inputs).  I want to update a graph in
another Iframe automatically without clicking on another submit button.

Tx
MH