I'm pretty used to installing OpenSSL, Mod_SSL, Mcrypt, cURL, PHP and Apache
with all of them in tar.gz files.  Now I'm experiementing it on the Linux
and mySQL.  Never tried it on both Linux and mySQL before.

The tricky part I found is that some come in RPM.  I am familar with
installing using RPM.  But from my understanding, I would have to uninstall
the existing RPM software.  The tricky part is to knit together RPMs and
tar.gz(s) for those software because they all depend on each other.  For
example in order of installation ....

    1) IBM DB2 (or mySQL)
    2) Mcrypt
    3) OpenSSL
    2) cURL --> (depend on OpenSSL)
    3) Mod_SSL --> (it depend on OpenSSL)
    4) PHP --> (depend on Mod_SSL, cURL, OpenSSL, Mcrypt & DB2)
    5) Apache --> 5th (it depend on Mod_SSL, OpenSSL, PHP)

So, anyone know of good instruction on the website somewhere?  It does not
have to be a complete instruction or a perfect instruction.  Just something
that can give me some understanding before I start working it.  Or should I
just use all tar.gz files instead?  Like forget about the RPM stuffs.  The
reason I'm posting this is becuase I realize that PHP can easily not work
with some softwares if it is not installed correctly.  You know!

Thanks,
 FletchSOD