on 18/07/02 7:39 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> PHP is capable of doing this transparently when compiled with
> --enable-trans-sid. If you enable this option, relative URIs will be changed
> to contain the session id automatically.

It's worth pointing out that enable-trans-sid IS NOT bullet proof.  It
doesn't work on all javascripts (or any other client-side scripting, and I'm
sure there's some other scenario's that it skips.

It takes care of relative URLs within standard HTML.  I have a feeling it
doesn't work in IFRAME's, but does for FRAME's.

It worth doing some testing if you go down this road.

Justin French