I bought a web host service from a company named easyspace.com.  I have
tried to ask them this question many times but until now there is no
response from them at all.
  According to the security issue of placing password in script I brought up
days ago, some one on this news group suggested me to place such script in
directory above %public_html directory.  The problem is I do not know how to
access such directory.  Is it because the service I bought does not allow me
to do it? or if it is accessible, how to do it?

  I know this is a silly question but please help me.

Sailom