<?php

echo "<body onunload=\"opener.window.location='$PHP_SELF';\">\n\n";

?>

Something similar will work fine.

Martin Clifford
Homepage: http://www.completesource.net
Developer's Forums: http://www.completesource.net/forums/

>>> Kelly Meeks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 07/29/02 04:00PM >>>
Sorry for the off topic post, but this is by far the most experienced list I've found.

I've got a php page that show all the .gif and .jpeg files in an directory via a form
based drop down menu.

On the same page, I've also got a link that opens a new window, and allows the user to
upload an image to that same directory.

Is there any way, when the upload window is closed, to force a reload of the other
page, so the dynamic pop-up reflects the recent upload?

Thanks in advance,

Kelly