Glory,

2 Problems with this :

1. I have a PHP/MySQL statement within my PHP Code,
which is in the Body part of the page. This generates
the Form Fields & Thier Values.. there are a lot of
hidden fields who's values are defined by Database
Variables..

If i place the FormSubmit()Function in the head, how
will those variables pass?

2. I'm already using Target=_Blank ... problem with
that is that you cannot control size of window. And
that is exactly what i need to do.. define parameters
for the window...

Thanks,
T. Edison Jr.