It hurts no one. Believe me.

Do what. Download PHP package and put it on sale. We'll let you do that
by our license. Actually, yeah, here I go - YOU CAN DO IT RIGHT NOW.

600 people worked hard on PHP for over several years and thousands of
servers do us the real-life test.

Just sell it.
Will we get hurt? Ufff.... whata pain ....

Maxim Maletsky

MS