I upgraded from 4.1.1 to 4.2.2 on Win2000 running IIS. I immediately starting
having problems with IIS hanging after a few requests. I tried all sorts of
nonsense and its only got worse. In desperation, I copied all of the dll's in
the php distribution into /winnt/system32, overwriting the existing files.
Now I've got php running fine, but as soon as any *php* page is accessed, ASP
pages stop responding. Actually, they do respond with this: -2147417842
(0x8001010e).

Restarting IIS clears it up until the next php page loads. Any ideas? The ASP
folks developing on the server are getting (understandably) irritable.

--
Jack Baty
Fusionary Media - http://www.fusionary.com/