"Donpro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
007601c24462$fec36fe0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:007601c24462$fec36fe0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> Hi,
>
> How can I keep values in a from when using session_start() and later, the

I always keep variables as hidden HTML variables Note: you'd
have to include backslashes if you are using PHP

     echo "<input type = hidden \"name=var1\" value = \"$var1\">";

> "Back" Button on my Browser after posting via POST?

I may be wrong but in my experience with Sessions you may use
the back Button as long as your Script has reached the
destroy session statement...  If the Script is executing after a point
at which the Session has been destroyed you'll get a
*Page Expired* Notice...

Hope this helps...
> Thanks,
> Don