Im new to PHP (came from ASP).  I'm trying to make pictures (.jpgs) come out
of a folder and display on a page.  Here is my code so far:

<?php
$fileLoc = "Bid2002/pictures.txt";
$zFile = fopen($fileLoc, "r");
$zContents = fread($zFile, filesize($fileLoc));
fclose($zFile);
?>

I dont have database support on the server i use (school server).  I have all
the picture names in a text file and i want to pull out the name of pictures
from the text file and make it pull out of the picture folder.  Is there an
easier way to do this?  Or is this the best way.  ASP is very because you can
loop through the file and I thought I could do it with php but it ends up in
one big link.  Thanks in advance.

Jeff
UWG Student
[EMAIL PROTECTED]