Look at fgets and explode.  Depending on the format of your txt file you can
use a combination of fgets and explode to get your desired results.

http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.fgets.php
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.explode.php

If each picture name is on a separate line then the following will work:

while (!feof($zFile)){
    $buffer = fgets($zFile, 4096);
}

Justin Garrett