Hi

I have a problem with caching on IE 5.1.4 on Mac Os X. (PHP 4.0.5)

The page I want to use is a simple file upload page that works by:

<?php
if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['submit'] == "submit") {
  then upload the file...
}
?>
Rest of document.

The form action returns to the same page (to allow you to upload another file).

This works fine, but if you press the refresh btn, the file keeps uploading pictures.
If you click in the address bar & press return, this does not happen.

I have included the http headers to prevent caching as described in the documentation,
but this hasn't seemed to work.

Is this a quirk of the browser/os combination or is there something i'm missing.

TIA

Roland