Hi, Roland,

There might be a better way to do this, but you could try to use the
header() function after your upload takes place to redirect the browser to
the same page, using GET. Something like...

<?php
if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['submit'] == "submit") {
then upload the file...
header("Location: http://".$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'].$_SERVER['PHP_SELF'].");
}
?>