Check Out

Credit Card validation routine. Uses MOD 10 to check if credit card
number is valid.
http://www.weberdev.com/index.php3?GoTo=get_example.php3?count=74

Validating Credit Card Numbers Without Bank Involvement
http://www.weberdev.com/index.php3?GoTo=get_example.php3?count=333

A set of functions to check the validity of a credit card number.
http://www.weberdev.com/index.php3?GoTo=get_example.php3?count=458

After discovering some credit card validation routines didn't work -
here is one that I found works with all the numbers I have tried so far
http://www.weberdev.com/index.php3?GoTo=get_example.php3?count=505

Validation function for LUHNMod10 and variant. Can discriminate credit
card numbers of varying lengths. Uses [Double >> Sum-of-Digits]
transform.
http://www.weberdev.com/index.php3?GoTo=get_example.php3?count=1463

Credit Card Identification and Validation Class - The credit card class
provides methods for cleaning, validating and identifying the type of
credit card numbers.
http://www.weberdev.com/index.php3?GoTo=get_example.php3?count=1805

Real-Time Transaction Processing PHP Class. Credit Cards & Checks.
Supports system check, address verification, authorization and deposit,
deposit, credit, commercial card, electronic check debit, and more.
http://www.weberdev.com/index.php3?GoTo=get_example.php3?count=3107

ECHO-PHP Class Real Time Transaction Processor v1.4.4 for Credit Cards
and Checks / ACH
http://www.weberdev.com/index.php3?GoTo=get_example.php3?count=3190

Sincerely

berber

Visit http://www.weberdev.com/ Today!!!
To see where PHP might take you tomorrow.