This query worked until I tried to add support for a table prefix in the
config file. Now it canšt seem to find the table. Any pointers to what I am
doing wrong?

Thanks, v

Original query:
<?php
    include("config.php");

        $open = mysql_pconnect($hostname,$user,$password);
        mysql_select_db("$db",$open);
        $result = mysql("$db","SELECT * FROM teams WHERE username =
'admin'");
        $i = 0;
    $total_rows = mysql_numrows($result);

?>

This is my query:
<?php
    include("config.php");

        $open = mysql_pconnect($hostname,$user,$password);
        mysql_select_db("$db",$open);
        $result = mysql("$db","SELECT * FROM  " . $table_prefix . " teams
WHERE username = 'admin'");
        $i = 0;
    $total_rows = mysql_numrows($result);

?>

This is my config file:
<?php

        $db = "sports";
        $hostname = "localhost";
        $password = "mypassword";
        $user = "myuser";
        $table_prefix = "ccl_";

?>

This is my table name:
ccl_teams

This is the error:
Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in...