Hi guys,
I am trying to make a script which will automatically put in the first 4-5 numbers of
a mobile number depending on which mobile connection the user has....but since i do
not live in the states I would appreciate any help you can give me..

To call here from outside Stockholm,Sweden(my location) the number is something like
+46 7371(5 digits here) and my provider is CONVIQ

what is the  country code + first five digits and provider of your mobile number?
As you can see i am not asking for your personal number, just the code and first 4 or
5 provider digits and location....also please tell me if its a prepaid card or a
regular..

If you can give me differient providers numbers I would appreciate it even more....

Thanks in advance,
-Ryan.