Balaji Ankem wrote:

>But in RFC2109 they mentioned Comment and version are also attributes of
>the setcookie header.
>
>How do you set these attributes using php??

These attributes are optional. Be careful not to confuse the setcookie()
PHP function with the Set-Cookie HTTP header. I'm not certain if the
setcookie() function itself provides a way to specify some of the less
common optional attributes, because I never use it. PHP gives you
complete control over cookies with the header() function, and that's
what I generally use. You can specify your Set-Cookie header however you
want with code like this:

header("Set-Cookie: whatever you want");

>How this print_r() function works??

Just use it like I mentioned:

<pre>
<? print_r($_COOKIE); ?>