Hi,
I've updated to PHP 4.2.3 and wrote this simple Script:

<?
if (isset($name)) {
    echo "Hallo $name";
}
else {
    echo "<FORM action='test.php' method=get>
    <input type=text name=name>
    <input type=submit name=action value=sendit>";
}
?>

I would expect the following:
The site starts with the form, then I enter my name (Lars) and click the
send-button. Then the script says Hello Lars.

The actual output is:
The site starts with the form, I enter my name and click the button, then
the form keeps being there, no "Hello"-message.

Has there changed something in PHP-Coding since I've learned it a few years
before?

There seems to be a diffrence between clicking the send button and pressing
Enter. Has this always been so?

regards
Lars