> Has there changed something in PHP-Coding since I've learned it a few years
> before?

Since PHP v4.1.0 you access $name as $_GET['name'], unless you change
register_globals in php.ini to 'on' so it gets to how it used to be
before.

> There seems to be a diffrence between clicking the send button and pressing
> Enter. Has this always been so?

Submit button was always different form Enter key in that hitting 'submit'
also sends it in the GET (or POST). This has always been so and it is
actually browser's issue, that's how *browser* sends the GET. Though, it
would have nothing to do yet with your first question.

--
Maxim Maletsky
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.PHPBeginner.com  // where PHP Begins