From: Alexandru COSTIN [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 15 October 2002 18:50
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Re: PHP & XML

Hello,

Most of what you are looking for is already implemented and fully working in

our Krysalis Professional platform.

We help you create dynamic XML files, we provide you reusable taglibs  to
avoid rewriting similar code multiple times, wr provide various levels of
caching and many more.

Please se more details at : http://www.interakt.ro/products/

                                Alexandru