I'm storing the article text and details in a database, but, all the assets
(these articles have lots of photos) need to be organized into folders. So
logically I want to create a folder for each article using the article ID
number. But I want to be sure if I have within the Article folder about 700
other folders that contain all the assets for every article that that won't
slow down the server. This site will not be visited by millions necessarily,
but, I still want to be sure I'm setting up the file system as efficiently
as possible.

Thanks!