To: "Php-General" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 12:36 PM
Subject: [PHP] Php web hosting

Anyone like to recommend a good host with good uptime for a high traffic
site?
The host would need excellent technical support as well as be feature rich
(Multiple MySQL database support/listserver/SSL support etc.)

I have been trying out phpwebhosting.com and they seem very good but I am
not happy with their technical support which is very slow response time. We
are based in Europe and they are in the US which might lead to problems as
they haven't answered any of our queries. Saying that they have a good
automated process in place which is easy to use.

Anyone out there have high volume sites with a feature rich hosting
solution?

Any examples of Phpwebhosting welcomed as well.

regards
steve.