I am using www.imhosted.com for my clients at the moment. I have had
some small issues but they are quick to lend a helping hand.

Clint

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Voigt [mailto:adam@;cryptocomm.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 7:47 AM
To: Steve Jackson
Cc: Php-General
Subject: Re: [PHP] Php web hosting

I've recently had a very good experience with a hosting company, there
website is at: http://www.spenix.com/

Great feature set, superior support, and so-far perfect
uptime/performance in hardware, software, and bandwidth. I definetly
recommend them to anyone looking for quality hosting.

Adam Voigt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]