Hi,

This is a big, complex project for a newbie, and I doubt you're going to
find anyone with the time available to give you a hand.

Can I suggest you start by learning some PHP in relation to forms, form
validation, login, sessions, etc etc.

There's a good article by Kevin Yank on sitepoint.com / webmasterbase.com,
which formed the basis of my own user/login/member/session library which
I've used on many projects. http://www.WebmasterBase.com/article/319  You'll
need register globals ON in your php.ini from memory.

Then, get stuck into form validation and database design...

But please, please, PLEASE stop emailing the same massive emails asking very
non-specific questions, and looking for help... this list works best when
dealing with small, specific problems like "where can I find a good article
on member/session management" NOT "how do I build an entire website".

My suggestion would be to start with a smaller project (like a
search/edit/add/delete/categorise system to catalogue your CD collection),
or pay someone to work on it with you, and teach you as they go.  As you
learn more about the principals, you'll learn the best way(s) to approach
larger projects, like the one you describe.

Justin