...But why would they even see that in the first place????  If I want them
to click on a button to do something, I simply make it part of a <FORM
METHOD="POST"> and the value gets fed to my script via $_POST without the
user seeing it in the URL.  Why would I ever want to make it more complex
than this?

As I say, I think I must have a fundamental misunderstanding of what you're
trying to do :(.

Cheers!

Mike

Beckett Park, LEEDS,  LS6 3QS,  United Kingdom
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]