Additionally...

But why don't you want to just use POST?  If POST gets the information to your script
without exposing it in the URL, why are you insisting on using a method that puts it
in the URL, and then jumping through hoops to hide it because you didn't really want
to put there in the first place?  In fact, why are you so desparately trying to avoid
using something that so obviously does exactly what you want to do??

Cheers!

Mike

Beckett Park, LEEDS,  LS6 3QS,  United Kingdom
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]