Hello guys

I have an script that just shows a list of names brought from a data base as this:

name 1
name 2
etc...

I want to have the following:

name 1  Delete
name 2  Delete
etc...

And when the user hits the Delete link a pop up dialog box (javascript style) asks
for confirmation.

I guess this is a simple task but being my first time mixing php and javascript
variables I'm a bit confused.  It would be nice if someone could point me at an
example or a tutorial that may help me (I already did some searching but couldn't
find anything useful).

Thanks a lot

                         Wilmar Pérez
                     Network Administrator