Why do you want to "push" it to another file...why not do all the
processing in one php file that calls many functions then passes that
data back to the user.

if you still want to pass data then you can do this...

controller.php push xml data to a table that has id and xml
fields...then redirect the user to process_news.php with the id like
process_news.php?id=123

then in process_news.php you use the id to pull the xml data out of the
database.

However, this is still going to eat up resources on the server...

Another alternative that i have been looking into for this is like so:

have php file create, process and save xml file....then you can use
cocoon to allow the user to view the xml file...
(check phpbuilder on this one)...

--

Ray Hunter
email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]