Hi Guys... This is indirectly related to PHP: Does anyone know the max
amount of text a free-form HTML text field can handle?

I noticed that for some longer articles we're storing in a content
management system written with PHP, we were unable to paste the body of the
article into the text field because there was too much text. When we pared
the text down, it was no problem.

This is bad news for a content management system! We have some longer
articles, around 8-10 HTML pages, and now I have no idea how we are going to
get them into the system using an HTML form. I really don't want to have to
do this manually in MySQL. That would make me break down and start sobbing.

Has anyone else dealt with this and found a solution?

Thanks a lot!

Monty