Hi John, I'm using POST for the form. But it's the HTML form field itself
that won't allow me to paste in a large amount of text. If I can get the
field to accept the text, there's no problem sending it via POST to the PHP
script.

Are you behind the new PHP Architect magazine? I saw the site and will
definitely be subscribing! It's a great idea.

Thanks,

Monty