  From: Stephen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
  Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2002 7:56 PM
  To: PHP List
  Subject: [PHP] Cheap Hosting

  Hello,

  I need a nice, reliable host for my new website. It needs to be fast,
reliable, needs a good uptime, and some features. PHP and MySQL are the two
I really need. Does anyone recomend one that's really cheap? So far I've
found on, $5 a month, but it's slower then what'd I like. If nothing else
pops up, I'll go with it. I'd also like domain parking and/or domain
registration (don't really need the registration though). Thanks in advance!

  Thanks,
  Stephen Craton
  http://www.melchior.us

  "What is a dreamer that cannot persevere?" -- http://www.melchior.us