Stephen --

...and then Stephen said...
%
% Hello,

Hi!

%
% I need a nice, reliable host for my new website. It needs to be fast, reliable,
needs a good uptime, and some features. PHP and MySQL are the two I really need. Does
anyone recomend one that's really cheap? So far I've found on, $5 a month, but it's
slower then what'd I like. If nothing else pops up, I'll go with it. I'd also like
domain parking and/or domain registration (don't really need the registration though).
Thanks in advance!

This question has come up a number of times before.  Check the archives
for even more suggestions.

That said...  I offer php, mysql, ftp, multiple mail boxes, mailing
lists, yourdomain hosting/parking, and more; my server is at DataPipe
with good bandwidth and all of the goodies of a more expensive hosting
package (since that's what *I* have).

%
% Thanks,
% Stephen Craton