--- Sean Burlington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think the bandwidth wasters are those who ask
> questions poorly (it takes several follow up mails
> to find out what the question was) and those who
> don't have a qucik look at the archives first
> (is someone puuting together an FAQ ?)

I agree. I think John's response was a simple answer to a
simple question. He was probably tired of trying to
interpret questions from this list. I suppose I take a
similar approach in that I quickly delete questions that
make no sense or only hint at the real question. Perhaps I
am being rude, too, but I'm just quieter about it. :-)

Oh, and here is a link that I think John alluded to:

Chris