Looks like you're missing a closing bracket on the IF statement as well.

Neil

Shams wrote:
This Message Was Virus Checked With : SAVI 3.61 September 2002 Last Updated 17th January 2003

Hi Group,

I basically have some simple code such as:

if ( $_POST['passwd'] != $db['password']
{ header("Location: loginfailed.html");
}

//else

$header = "Location: success.html";

however, when I run this code, using a <FORM> to submit password, username,
etc...... if the passwords do not match, the page is forwarded to
success.html !

Is there anything obvious that I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
Shams

p.s. I don't want to use else{} because I have lots of if() checks!