From: jesse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] Sent: Wednesday, 22 January 2003 2:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] Re: str_replace an include

Timothy Hitchens ) wrote:

Where are you getting $read from??

That should be $replace = new mainReplace(); // notice the brackets
$read is the contents of the file that I'm reading. I actually do have $replace = new mainReplace(); in my code, I just forgot the brackets in my last message;)

Timothy Hitchens (HiTCHO)
Open Source Consulting
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]