How do i use the function filesize, because i´m using like:

I just want associate the variable $body with a html file

                $file_name = 'c:/templates/resp_rep_efetiva_contrato.php';
                $fd = fopen($file_name,"r");
line 27       $size = filesize($file_name);  / Dá erro aqui
                $body = fread($fd, $size);
                $mail = mail($address, $subject, $body, $header);
it keeps saind that:

Warning: stat failed for c://templates/resp_rep_efetiva_contrato.php (errno=2 - No
such file or directory) in line 27

but, the file exists because the fopen function works ok, I don´t known what to do

Thanks in advance

        Equipe Pratic Sistemas
        Rodrigo Corrêa
        Fone: (14) 441-1700