Is it possible to pass an group of input boxes of the same name, then get
the values of all the checked boxes or filled out textboxes?
How do I get ALL the IDs passed.  Right now it only passes the last ID.  Do
I really have to give them all unique names?

For example...

<head>
</head>
<form action="testform.php" method="post">
.
.
.
<input type="submit" value="Delete Users">
</form>

This list of DeleteIDs will be build dynamically.  I want the user to be
able to check the boxes they want to delete and pull the IDs on the posted
page.

How do I get ALL the IDs passed.  Right now it only passes the last ID.

Thanks,

Mike