Change the name of your checkboxes in your HTML to something like:

name="DeleteIDs[]"

This will make it an array, and you can access all the elements like

$_POST['DeleteIDs'][0]

etc.

(This should really be in a FAQ somewhere...)

-- tracy

--
Tracy F. Rotton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

          "... I like the 49ers because they're pure of heart,
          Seattle because they've got something to prove,
          and the Raiders because they always cheat."
                                     -- Lisa Simpson, "Lisa the Greek"