On Thu, 2003-02-06 at 10:03, Goetz Lohmann wrote:
> Brian V Bonini schrieb:
> > Been using PHP for some time but never have actually compiled my own,
> > the version my provider compiled always sufficed, anyway, I
> > I'm having some issues.
>
> NOTE: once compiled, this PHP package runs without the include files,
> cause they are "included" to the package. So you provider had freetype
> version 2 and xpm installed, you might not have this.

I got it, thanks... I was just being lazy and did not want to have to
install a newer freetype which also meant having to install GNU make
because BSD make will not work to install freetype. Unfortunately after
upgrading all my PHP sites stopped working, I suspect due to a change in
syntax or perhaps just poor coding practices in the past....