Hello All

My application is based on PHP / MySQL. I am using "Sessions" to validate users before they can access the SIte.
I need to use the same login to allow the users to gain access to a secret Dir.

This directory is within the webfolder. I have gone through many previous threads and figured out a way.
I need to make sure that it is correct:

1. Take the secret dir out of the website and place it on the ISP server
i.e.
~/my_web_site/www/secret_dir would be changed to make it ~/my_web_site/www.secret_dir

2. Check if a valid session in the name of a user exists

3. If seesion exists , I would fopen() the file provided the correct file name is passed to the script

Thanks

Pushpinder Singh Garcha _________________________________ Web Architect : www.MasterStream.com