--- "nickwalsh.rm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> Thanks for the reply. I have changed all of the $HTTP_POST_VARS
> [param] for $_POST['param'] and I'm still getting the same errors.
>
> Is there anything else I could try?
>
> Thanks,
> Nick

I trimmed away most of your code and post so I don't have it here to consult.
However, it should
be noted that the ereg* functions are POSIX style where the preg* functions are
Perl-Compatable
Regular Expressions (PCRE).  The difference is how you write the regex.  In
PCRE you use start and
stop characters (often the slash /) but in POSIX you don't.  Since the errors
were complaining
about empty expressions, it is possible that this needs to be checked.  Also,
be sure you have the
regex in the proper argument position.  The PCRE preg* functions are faster
than the POSIX ones,
by the way.

James

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/HKFolB/TM