09192006 1518 GMT-6

Emails to my server are blocked upstream of where I get my hosting at.
BellSouth servers are regularly flagged as having too much spam. If AOL
has BellSouth as their server at some location, or if any email runs
through one server that BellSouth provides service for, it might be
blocked.

I tried for weeks to get a email from someone I know and it wasnt even
getting to my host much less my server. They couldnt do anything about
it.

However, on AOLs side, they do regularly block email but claim they
dont. And really, the people dont know it but their software does.
Automated crap.

wade

On Tue, 2006-09-19 at 19:55 +0000, Marian Briones wrote:

> Well i called the AOL postmaster and no, my server isn't being
> blocked.  They had no explanation and neiher do I.

Community email addresses:
  Post message: php-list@yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]