Hello All,

The hosting company that I use is $85 per year but I creating a truly
dynamic website and I'm having issues.  There is a port that is closed,
port 1863, and it closed because the hosting plan I have is a shared
hosting plan.  To upgrade with the same hosting company it will cost
$45 per month.  I'm looking for a less expensive alternative.

I have an email extractor program integrated to the site but it only
works for two types of email accounts.  It will not work for gmail,
AOL, MSN, etc. because of security issues and the limitations with the
hosting package I've selected.

If anyone knows of an inexpensive hosting plan without this kind of
limitation, please reply.

Thanks,

Tisha