(Bold text for emphasis)

Hi,

Currently, I have one of my 'databases' as a text-file database which
I use FTP to upload

I'm in the process of planning - To design a MYSQL system for this
database  which will allow different users to update it.

HOWEVER, I am *also* considering adding Joomla (content Management
System) to my site aswell...

MY QUERY :-
===============

in the demo site on Joomla - http://demo.joomla.org/1.5/  it has Polls
& other stuff, & I think Joomla itself is a PHP system

Query - Is it possible to "easily" create Joomla templates/pages -
that interact with MYSQL ?

Or will we design PHP scripts aswell - & put in a subdomain - Seperate
from Joomla..

I dont want to start on something - & find its easier to do it in Joomla...

Thanks :)

NZ community groups - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Freecycle Auckland :-