On 14/12/2018 22:03, Peter Kokot wrote:
We're humans and not machines that can notice some whitespace every
time just like that. One of the reasons that this is done manually
from time to time if needed. That's all.

The only reason for commenting is because I HAVE been stung in the past by 'clever' editors trimming trailing white space in SQL scripts which were required. IN code that was being refactored for 'new' styles of PHP coding. That is often because people see it and simply assume that there is never a case for it, but as I said, in some areas it is still the convention to pad every SQL keyword with a space so that later processing such as refactoring the query does not create a problem, and that would have been the reason that the whitespace existed in these queries. Now we need to make sure that altering SQL queries are correctly padded ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL