From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 3:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP-WIN] Force a user to download a text file from a link

Far be it from me to question the wisdom of tweaking the headers, but why do
you need them at all?
Why can't you just do:

which, so far as I can see, will load said text page into the user's browser
window as soon as they click on the link. If the user then wants to save it,
they can use the browser's Save As function.

Too easy?

Jill